Last updated: March 12, 2023
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to aute porter amft, accessible from https://www.auteporter.com
- You means the individual accessing or using this website or our services, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using this website, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using this website, you be may asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Personal information
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically.
Usage Data may include information such as tour Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of this website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access this website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit this individual, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our services and website.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, and general information about therapy, therapy services, and other mental health related topics.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services.
Your information will not be shared with any other providers, unless you explicitly request for referrals, indicating your consent.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The manner of collecting data through this website is NOT HIPAA-compliant.
We do not specifically address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 8052659003